Ways to Celebrate Valentine’s Day with Kids!
Now you might be thinking, that Valentine’s Day isn’t ideal to be spent with kids, but actually there are loads of things you can do with your little darlings to make it a fun and special day for everyone!
- Make a card for a lone neighbour – if you have an elderly neighbour, why not help your child make a sweet card for them? It could brighten their day!
- Make some heart shaped cookies – everyone loves a cookie!
- Decorate your home – make some heart shaped paper chains using red and pink paper, hang them from the ceiling!
- Have a special tea party with real or imaginary friends! Finger sandwiches, scones and tea are a lovely way to spend time together!
- Snuggle in for a movie night – watch a favourite film together which has a theme about love. Disney are great for this!